ECLI advocates offer legal and bilingual community advocacy that includes intensive case management to court involved youth and survivors of abuse within the Suffolk County Felony Youth Court, Suffolk County Human Trafficking Intervention Court, Suffolk County Family Court, Suffolk County Domestic Violence Court, and Suffolk County Correctional Facility.
Advocates act as community liaisons to connect clients to community resources and support services.
- Reentry and intervention services
- Court accompaniment
- Progress tracking and rehabilitation updates to court personnel
- Assistance obtaining order of protections
- Assistance with child support and custody forms
- Assistance preparing for and obtaining employment